The resource has been developed for health professionals (including nursing professionals and doctors) and the stories have been linked to these different roles across a range of healthcare settings. However, we believe the stories will be of educational value to other allied health professionals and social care professionals too, and they have been included in the list shown below.
In The Stories section, or Quick Theme search, you can select an option by clicking the hyperlink to find out all stories related to that particular professional role.
The sub-themes of professional role include:
- Adult Nurse
- Children's Nurse
- Community-based medical practice (includes roles such as community paediatrician, psychiatrist)
- Community-based Nurse (includes roles such as practice nurse, nurse practitioner, school nurse, disctrict nurse)
- Health Visitor
- Hospital-based medical practice
- Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Other specialist nursing roles (includes roles such as research nurse)
- Occupational therapist
- Social worker
- Speech therapist